Friday, November 7, 2014

Broken and Spilled Out

Suffered sexual, emotional, abuse as a child from 5-11, and the pain of an emotionally wounding first marriage, physical abuse, drug and gambling addiction, I discovered the freedom to live victoriously by applying the Word of God to my everyday life and in return, desiring to help others do the same; knowing what it is to live in a world where there seems to be no hope, but through God all things are possible. God have provided me with many opportunities to share my testimony and life-changing story with others; it's a incredible testimony and witness of the restoration that only Jesus Christ can bring.
I know what it is to be a teen mother at 16, and by 24 with 6 children and married to feel loved, that ended up in divorce.

Being committed in helping other women, children and families discover their gift and purpose in order to reach their highest potential through Christ and His Word.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment